white people in their natural habitat
Everybody was kung fu fighting
once i went to the movie theater with my friend who wears hijab and while we were sitting down she turned to me and said “people always ask me what i have under here. let me show you” and proceeded to whip out two dorito bags, three hostess cakes, and a pack of gummy worms
so as a kind of gift to all my followers, im going to have a candy swap!
- What is a candy swap?
A candy swap is where people from different countries send each other candy from where they live! It’s a fun way to tryout new candy!
- Is there a price limit?
Yes, I’m thinking either a $10 or $20 limit (or whatever equivalent in a different current).
- What about shipping?
The $10/$20 limit does not include shipping, or any shipping materials (like the box)
- I’m from USA too, so we basically have the same candy, but I still want to do something like this.
Well what I’m thinking is that I can have everyone who’s interested fill out the form, then whoever doesn’t swap with me I can match you up with another person from a different country and have you guys contact each other and set it up!
- What form?
This form! Fill this out if you are thinking about being a part of this! (Filling out this form does not obligate you to do anything, it’s just saying that you’re interested)
- Do I need to be following you?
Since I’m likely not going to be the person you swap with, no! To spread the word, however, you need to reblog this post!
- I want to be a part of this, but I don’t have any money to spend…
I totally understand! I made another form for people who have no money to spend, but still may want to get some candy. I don’t know if anyone on this list will actually get candy, but you might as well try.
- Do I need to give you my address?
Unless we end up being swap partners, no! All I need to know is the country you live in so that you get matched up with someone from a different country!
Any questions? Ask here.
Thanks so much for reading and hopefully you are interested in joining!
when your mom tells you to do the dishes
is it too much to ask to get 100 dollars from every rich person in the world
Wait but hear me out
- ravenclaws that hate studying and procrastinate every assignment
- hufflepuffs that curse like sailors and that look like they could definitely fuck you up if they wanted to
- slytherin that are really nice and sweet who constantly ask how your days going and if you need help with something
- gryffindor that are scared to kill the spider in the corner of their rooms because who knows if that shit can fly or if it’ll attack you
I don’t think I need to put a caption on this—It’s pretty obvious. Lady Gaga copied Madonna’s iconic wireless microphone. She couldn’t copy one of her legendary outfits or hairstyle, Gaga had to copy Madonna’s favorite
sextoy. Of course Lady Caca is fresh and new, but that doesn’t give her permission to plagiarize Madonna’s legacy. (in case you’re dumb and can’t see the similarities, click here)
we all have a person who’s name we hear and we just